> MENU <
The mechanical presses or die cutters Fluidica brand, have the following characteristics that can apply in the different series of this model of die cutters.
- Clutch transmission and dry brake.
- Overload protection system
- High efficiency and efficient oil bath.
- Clutch liners provide long-lasting service without the worry of that wear out quickly.
- Low inertia / High torque with multi-disc design, ensures improved starting and brake sensitivity.
- Unique design that allows faster intermittent operations, good for synchrony operations with robots.
- Low noise, zero pollution, fully complies with future requirements for environmental protection.
- Smaller in size than conventional presses but more efficient in occupied space.
- The steel in the structure is for high tension stress and minimum angular deflection.
- It offers a reduction in the deformation in the die-cutting, maintains the precision in the position of punching, and prolongs the life of the dies.
This type of die cutters are used for the manufacture of products that require high precision and quality.
These presses have a dynamic balance system for greater security of the press and stability in the work that makes the tooling.
Hydraulic clamping and ejection system in the mold to facilitate the operation.
Precision Metalforming Association
© Fluidica S.A All Rights Reserved
Web Design: GLIFO MEDIA